05 - 07 December 2013
Gujarat University Hall, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
After the tremendous success of first 5 editions of Energy Expo, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising 6th edition of Energy Expo 2013 along with India Energy Conclave 2013 from 5th to 7th December in Ahmedabad.
The event is supported by National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), Indian Transformers Manufacturers Association and India Energy Forum
Energy Expo 2013 aims at bringing manufacturers and suppliers for the growing energy industry under one roof and to create synergy between manufacturers and end users by bringing together opinions, views and ideas inherent to the energy industry as it prepares to meet new challenges and imperatives.
Key highlights of the 6th Energy Expo 2013:
1. An Exhibition of over 120 suppliers representing the coal, gas, petroleum, wind, solar, biomass, biogas, bio-fuels, hydro ground and air source heating sectors.
2. A multi-stream conference, exploring the challenges facing the continued growth of the energy industry and evolving consensus on important policy issues. The conference will feature energy specific panel debates as well as in-depth presentations on the very latest developments & preparedness of the Indian energy sector to keep up with the rapidly growing Indian economy.
3. A low / no emission vehicle zone: unveiling the latest electric, hybrid and hydrogen vehicles
4. A product / services presentation zone: allowing visitors attend the presentations and quiz individual technology suppliers.
5. An exhibitor demo zone: for larger products and displays
6. A b2b meeting zone: arrangement for buyers & sellers meet.
Industry Leaders & Experts from the energy sector will address the event. Decision makers & Chief Executives from energy industry, engineers and consultants, project developers, senior executives from power utilities operations and technical managers as well as purchase managers are expected to participate in the event.
Keeping in mind the importance of Sustainable Energy in Indian Energy mix, the 6th edition has a special focus on - Renewable Energy. Few of he confirmed participants are Kirloskar Integrated Solutions, Inox Wind, Pioneer Wincon, Neovosol Energy and more.
CII expects more than 3000 visitors at the expo.
For more information please visit www.energyexpo.biz